WELCOME TO KRAFTY KATS
Melbourne kids craft parties, events and supplies
Our Melbourne kids craft parties, events and supplies are purrrfect for your creative kids. Krafty Kats activities are fun and exciting, experimenting with messy play and encouraging creativity. Suitable for children aged between 3 and 12 years old.
Enjoy seeing your Krafty Kat's smiling face as they proudly display their handmade masterpieces created from their Melbourne kids craft parties or events.
THIS OFFER HAS BEEN EXTENDED.
In support of Melbourne Stage 4 lockdown.
Spend $19 or more on CRAFT SUPPLIES for FREE SHIPPING!!!*
*Use code COVIDFREE - offer NOW expires 11:59pm on 01/11/2020
normally $50 or more for free shipping
- packages from $12.50 per child
- all materials and party host provided
- mobile party service to all Melbourne suburbs
- party venue located in Greenvale
- school holiday workshops
- corporate events – family fun days, shopping centre entertainment
- special occasions, eg Christmas, Easter, christenings
- school fetes, open days and markets
- craft kits for party 'lolly' bags or just for fun
- X-Press It double sided tapes, foam tapes and adhesive sheets
- scrapbooking and cardmaking supplies
For that purrrfect party or function, organise Krafty Kats to entertain the children with loads of fun and exciting craft activities.
At Krafty Kats, Melbourne kids craft parties, events and supplies we aim to please - no fuss art and craft fun for a purrrrfect time!
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY!
“We love working with Krafty Kats- they always come up with brilliant and creative activities to support our film launches.” Rebecca Portelli- Universal Pictures 2013-present
“We just wanted to say a huge thank you for a wonderful party! Cherine was brilliant and all the kids had a ball. They were very excited to hang their dream catchers on their bedroom walls that they had made. It was a great success and such a lovely touch to give Emma a present too! We were very impressed. Thanks again.” Gail, Bentleigh East 2019
“Krafty Kats were a fantastic addition to my daughter’s party… the kids did the usual party stuff and when Krafty Kats arrived the adults witnessed an hour of very happy children concentrating and getting craft… bliss!” Sally, Broadmeadows 2013